Goblins dusted off a bit


So many many moons ago I created some  very basic sets of characters so that I could use them to photograph my various paper models.

This was before I was even aware that people used paper figures in their tabletop RPG games… I  drew them out on A5 and then painted them with watercolours and watercolour pencils then scanned them in and resized them.

The original files have long been lost and all I have left is the crud PDF files.

So this morning I just gave them a slight facelift. Nothing to drastic or strenuous. They are still missing backs and the colours are a nit off but I think they should be usable in a pinch.

I will probably revisit the whole goblins and other characters and redo them from scratch, once my current projects have been completed.

Anyway, so here they are: {filelink=31}

Creative Commons License
This work by Johan Kruger is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments for “Goblins dusted off a bit

  1. kiladecus
    June 12, 2012 at 1:18 pm

    These double-fronted figures are better than some peoples actual “commercial” products. :)

    • Dragnoz
      June 12, 2012 at 3:03 pm

      haha thanks… I did them 6 years ago :S… personally I think they not up to any decent standard, they almost more of a historical piece for me hehe..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *